Monday, October 31, 2005

submissions

Thanks to those of you who submitted their articles yesterday - I read through most of them and there are some really good things :)
I'm putting some excerpts on the blog today... make sure you have a look, so maybe we can get the comments-thing going too:) It's very constructive and fun at the same time!

Also, I want to remind you that all of you retain the copyrights to your works and are free to sign them with your pen name/alias.
Anonymous submitions do not retain any copyrights and therefore might be used in whatever way the newspaper team decides.

For those of you that still need to give me their articles - please hurry up; you're delaying the putting together of the whole magazine...

If you have any further questions, contact me at: ana_jakimoska@yahoo.com

p.s. can anyone give me hazal's e-mail? Her name was on the n.c. sign-up sheet but she didn't attend the meetings and I haven't heard a word from her; I need to know if she still wants to be a part of the team.


1 Comments:

Blogger belag said...

also, the following:

www.npr.org

www.pbs.org

www.airamerica.org

November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home